Last updated: December 11, 2020
With recent changes to restrictions on businesses, we have made some important updates to our operating policies.
1. WE CAN NOW SEE ALL CASES BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
This includes vaccines, wellness exams, blood work, heartworm testing, spays and neuters, dental services, and more!
2. SAFETY MEASURES TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE
- Continue our “closed waiting room” policy to protect our clients and staff. When you arrive, please remain outside the hospital and use your cell phone to call us. We will take a history of your pet’s health and discuss any concerns. A staff member will then meet you outside to bring your pet into the hospital for an examination. The Veterinarian will call you to discuss the recommended treatment plan. After your appointment, a staff member will return your pet to you outside, and take care of any needed medications and payment.
- Continue the use of credit cards as the preferred payment method.
- Continue with curbside pickup of food and medication (unless you have used our online store and are having your order delivered directly to your home). To place an order through our online store, visit our website and click on “Online Store”.
3. ONLINE CONSULTATIONS ARE AVAILABLE
If you wish to connect with a veterinarian via message, phone or video, visit our website and follow the “Online Consultation” link.
4. NEW PET OWNERS
Have you welcomed a new furry family member to your home? We’d love to meet them! Visit our Must Know New Pet Owner Information page for useful resources and helpful recommendations for new pet owners.
5. OPERATING HOURS
We are OPEN with the following hours:
Monday to Friday: 7:00 am – 7:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
6. GROOMING SERVICES
If your pet requires grooming, please give us a call and we will put your name on a list. Our groomer Stephanie will contact you directly to schedule an appointment.
7. COUNTRY TAILS DOGGIE DAYCARE
Country Tails Doggie Daycare is now open! They are open from 7 am to 7 pm, Monday to Friday. Daycare is closed on both weekends and holidays, but boarding remains open. However, they do not offer drop-offs or discharges on holidays or clinic closed hours (ie. after 3 pm on Sundays). You may get in touch with one of our daycare team members at 905-690-8005 or at email@example.com
Thank you for your patience and understanding and we look forward to seeing you and your furry family members again!
– Your dedicated team at Clappison Animal Hospital